Our Blog Rules
To be part of the blog I am expected to…
Guidelines and Rules for Room 3’s Blog.
* Keep my password secret and never share it with a friend.
* Use only first names when writing on the blog.
* Only write on my own blog page.
* Only contribute work to the blog that is appropriate for an audience.
* Respect other people’s work. (This means I only read their page and never write on their page.)
* I make thoughtful contributions by commenting on discussion pages.
* I show reader courtesy by trying to spell words correctly and use punctuation.
* I only up-load images with the teacher’s permission.
At home I can go on line and work on the blog.
* If I have asked an adult permission first.
* I use my personal login and password to gain access, but I do not share it with other people.
* I can share the blog with my family.
* I am allowed to let my parents contribute on the discussion page. They can leave a post by putting their name in the subject line.
Remember Mr Sutherland is the organiser and creator. I have the right to make changes and edit work when necessary.